Biokleen Glass Cleaner
Biokleen Glass Cleaner is not only ammonia and streak free, but is also odorless. With vinegar power and natural soil lifters, it easily dissolves dirt, pollution, smoke, grease and more from shiny hard surfaces.
- Dries streak free
- No harsh fumes
- Preferred by professional window washers
- Safe around pets and plants
Ingredients: Water (filtered), Vinegar (Organic white distilled), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (plant based surfactant), C10-16 Alkyl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate (plant based surfactant), Laureth 7 (plant based surfactant), Glycerin (vegetable), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Sodium Sulfate
- No animal testing. No animal ingredients.
- Directions & Uses: Glass Surface: Spray directly on glass, chrome, mirrors, stainless steel and other shiny surfaces. Wipe rapidly with a clean lint-free rag or newspaper. Turn rag to a clean side while wiping dry. Repeat as needed. Squeegee Method: Dilute Biokleen glass cleaner with equal parts water. Apply with sponge or brush and squeegee off immediately. Preferred by professional window washers. Window Washer Reservoirs: Pour full strength into your automobile's reservoir.
- Cautions: In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Made in U.S.A.