Azure and You– It’s Simple!
Families, a group of neighbors, friends, a buying club, a retail outlet, or even just an individual can order and receive Azure products. All you have to do is:
1) Become a customer—takes less than 3 minutes and it’s FREE!
- Sign up online at www.azurestandard.com, or call Azure Customer Service at (971) 200-8350 (Retail outlets must call)
2) Join a local drop point or develop one (if applicable).
- Drop points (“drops”) are established locations on delivery routes where products are delivered. Each one is identified with a unique number. Some drops are “open” - willing to accept new members, and some are “closed” - not open to new members.
- Drops can be located at someone’s house, in a church or another like-type of gathering point, or they can be in a vacant parking lot that is convenient for the members. Some drops have storage facilities to keep items out of the weather elements, as well as refrigerators or freezers. In many cases, however, no facilities are available, and customers must meet truck and driver on time to pick up deliveries. The drop coordinator is the one responsible for ensuring drop point locations are available and as convenient as possible for the members.
- If you don’t already have a drop point in mind, call Azure Customer Service to get set up with one near you. Let the representative know you are- or would like to become, a new customer. Also, be sure to indicate if you are simply looking for a drop, or if you want to establish a new one! To complete an order with Azure, you will need the number of the drop where you will receive products.
- After we get you signed up with a drop, it is a good idea for you to make contact with the drop coordinator (you will be given the contact info) to touch base on the specifics and logistics of the drop.
- If there is no route with drops established in your area, we would love to help you bring a route to your community! In the event we are not yet ready to develop a route in your area, we will keep your contact information for future reference as we consider new routes. In that case, you can order most products and have them delivered via UPS (just not perishables, frozen or chilled items).
- If you live, work, or regularly travel through the Moro or Dufur areas in Oregon, you can also choose to “will call” your order, and pick up from either of those actual locations.
- If you already have a drop number (i.e. your friends invited you to join theirs), you can simply become a customer online. If you want to establish a new drop point, please give us a call!
- Once you’ve signed up and joined a drop, you are an official customer!
I’m a New Customer, Now What?
Go Shopping!For product information & ordering, you have a few options:
- Shop directly online (fastest and easiest)
- Request a FREE catalog via the Azure website www.azurestandard.com
- Email us—questions only– at email@example.com (no orders accepted via email ), OR
- Simply give us a call! Our Customer Service Team is very knowledgeable, and eager to help out with questions and orders.
Be sure to also download or ask for a quarterly sales flyer– over a 100 pages of discounted items!
Products may be purchased in small or large quantities, convenient for individuals AND large families. As an individual, you might enjoy sharing bulk items with others in the group so you can take advantage of extra bulk savings!
If you are ordering online:
- Remember to check out our produce selection listed under the Specials tabs, as well as our New Products, Featured Items, and don’t miss the super deals in the Bargain Bin. Please make note that frozen and refrigerated items are not shippable via UPS. Also, we do our best to ship quality produce to Alaska and Hawaii, but due to unknown conditions at the barge lines, we cannot guarantee the quality on arrival. Finally, consider the length of time your produce will be riding on the truck when ordering particularly perishable items (tomatoes, for example).
- For all items other than produce, live inventory levels are shown for each product. If the number reads zero, we are out of stock temporarily or for the season. Out of stock produce items will not show on the website.
- After your cart is full of Azure treasures, simply click “check out.”
- At the delivery screen, choose Will Call, UPS, or Truck Route. You’ll want to pick “truck route” if you have joined a drop point, and you must enter the drop point number to complete the transaction.
- At the payment screen, choose to pay by credit/debit card or COD. Some drop points choose not to allow COD’s, so be sure to check on that first with your local coordinator. If you have established terms, they will appear as an option as well.
- At the summary page, review all the information and CLICK SUBMIT at the bottom of the page. You will know you have successfully completed your order with Azure Standard when you receive an email confirmation of the order. If you do not have email, make note of the order # on the screen.
Your credit card will be charged the day your order is actually loaded on the truck. If you are in an area with a fuel surcharge, you will also have an 8.5% shipping charge added to your invoice once the truck is loaded. You can approximate your grand total by multiplying your total product amount in your cart by 1.085. Currently, these are the states that have a fuel/delivery charge because of the long distance, figured as a percentage of your order: AL, AR, CO, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT– east of Missoula, NC, ND, NE, NM-east, OH, OK, SD, TN, TX, UT, WI, WY.
If Azure does not ship all of the items in your cart for whatever reason, your grand total will be less. If you ordered “variable weight items,” the actual items picked & packed will be weighed and you will be charged according to the actual weight. To find out the exact charges for your order, simply log into your account after your order ships. You will see the total charged, as well as the items that were shipped. We also send you a packing list email of your order, once it is loaded on the truck.
See the Customer Handbook for all the finer details and tips about being part of the Azure community!