Biokleen Produce Wash
Biokleen Produce Wash. Removes chemical sprays, waxes & soils. Grapefruit Seed and Lime Peel Extract Cleaning Power. 3x more concentrated. "Tough on Dirt, Gentle on the Earth."
Even organically grown foods need to be washed.
We Are The Environment: Our everyday cleaning choices affect our health, the health of our families, and the health of our planet. Biokleen products are concentrated in order to leave the smallest footprint on the environment. Concentrated = Fewer Fillers = Less Waste = Less Packaging = Less Energy Used in Shipping = More Value for Everyone.
Our Concentrated Produce Wash effectively removes pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, waxes and soil for a healthier, safer diet and food preparation area. Holds natural taste and appearance longer, without the use of preservatives.
- Environmentally friendly with no negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife.
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies.
- No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives.
- Rapidly Biodegrades and Ozone Safe.
- Trusted company since 1989.
Great for: food storage containers, cutting boards, refrigerators, counters, equipment and hand soap.
Contains No: Phosphate, chlorine, ammonia, petroleum solvents, alcohol, butyl, glycol ether, SLS or SLES, EDTA, DEA. No SARA Title III, CA 65, or EPA priority pollutants. No materials listed by the ACGIH as hazardous.
100% satisfaction guarantee.
INGREDIENTS: Lime Extracts, Grapefruit Seed and Pulp Extracts, Surfactants from Coconut and/or Corn, Cold Pressed Orange Oil and Filtered Water.
- Directions & Uses: Soak Method: For broccoli, lettuce, grapes and other bulk produce: add 1 Tablespoon of Produce Wash to each 16 oz. of water. Allow produce to soak for 2 minutes. Swish produce in solution than rinse thoroughly. Direct Method: For apples, oranges, melons, tomatoes, poultry, eggs, cutting boards, food containers, hands, etc., apply full strength. Rub or scrub with vegetable scrubber allowing food to soak for a minute. Rinse thoroughly.
- Cautions: In case of eye contact, flush eyes with cool water for 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- No animal testing. No animal ingredients.
- Made in U.S.A.