We are delighted you are interested in learning more about Azure Standard, and hope you will become a customer with whom we can develop a trusting and long-standing relationship! This guide is designed to answer all of the questions you may have as a person who is brand new to Azure and the way we operate. Throughout our website, you will also find tips, useful information, and over 9,000 products available to you. Of course you are encouraged to contact the Azure Customer Service Department at any time. Sometimes a quick phone call is the easiest way to get an answer! Or, if you prefer to send an email, we will respond as quickly as possible. Just go to the Contact Us tab.
Azure Logistics and You– It’s Simple!
Families, a group of neighbors, friends, a buying club, a retail outlet, or even just an individual can order and receive Azure products. All you have to do is:
1) Become a customer—takes less than 3 minutes and it’s FREE! or
*Click Here to sign up online, or call Azure Customer Service at (541) 467-2230 (Retail outlets must call)
2) Join a local drop point or develop one (if applicable).
- Drop points, or drops, are pre-determined places on delivery routes where products are delivered, and each one has a unique number. For a truck to stop at a particular location, that drop must have a total minimum order of $550 (or more, depending on location), and each individual must have a minimum order of $50.
- If there is not already a route with drops established in your area, we would love to get a route going to your community. In the event we are not yet ready to develop a route in your area, we will keep your contact information for future reference as we consider new routes.
- To find the closest drop to you, or to establish your own, simply call our Customer Service Department. Let the representative know you are- or would like to become, a new customer and either want to find a drop point or would like to become one. He or she will guide you through the initial process.
- If you live, work, or regularly travel through the Moro or Dufur areas in Oregon, you can also choose to “will call” your order, and pick up from those actual locations.
- It is easy to become a customer online, but you will need to contact us directly to establish a new drop point.
- If you wish to join an established drop point, you will be given the contact information for the local coordinator who will give you the drop point number, and tell you when and where to pick up your order.
- Once you join a drop point and have a personal identification number, you are then an official customer.
I’m a New Customer, Now What?
- Go Shopping!
- For product information, you have a few options:
*you can shop directly online (fastest and easiest),
*you can request a FREE catalog via the Azure website www.azurestandard.com,
*you can email us at email@example.com (no orders accepted via email though), OR
*you can simply give us a call!
- Be sure to also download or ask for a quarterly sales' flyer– over a 100 pages of discounted items!
- Products may be purchased in small or large quantities, convenient for individuals AND large families. As an individual, you might enjoy sharing bulk items with others in the group so you can take advantage of extra bulk savings!
- If you are ordering online:
*Remember to check out the produce listed under the special tabs, new products and the featured items of the month. Please make note that frozen and refrigerated items are not shippable via UPS. Also, we do our best to ship quality produce to Alaska and Hawaii, but due to unknown conditions at the barge lines, we cannot guarantee the quality on arrival. Finally, consider the length of time your produce will be riding on the truck when ordering particularly perishable items (strawberries, for example).
*For all items other than produce, live inventory levels are shown for each product. If the number reads zero, we are out of stock temporarily or for the season. Out of stock produce items will not show on the website.
*After your cart is full of Azure treasures, simply click “check out.”
*At the delivery screen, choose Will Call, UPS, or Truck Route. You’ll want to pick “truck route” if you have joined a drop point, and you must enter the drop point number to complete the transaction.
*At the payment screen, choose to pay by credit/debit card or COD. Some drop points choose not to allow COD’s, so be sure to check on that first with your local coordinator. If you have established terms, they will appear as an option as well.
*At the summary page, review all the information and CLICK SUBMIT at the bottom of the page. You will know you have successfully completed your order with Azure Standard when you receive an email confirmation of the order.
- Your credit card will be charged the day your order is actually loaded on the truck.
- If you are in an area with a fuel surcharge, you will also have an 8.5% shipping charge added to your invoice once the truck is loaded. You can approximate your grand total by multiplying your total product amount in your cart by 1.085. Arkansas, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Wyoming and deliveries east of Missoula, MT have a fuel/delivery charge because of the long distance. This is figured as a percentage of your order.
- If Azure does not ship all of the items in your cart for whatever reason, your grand total will be less. If you ordered “variable weight items,” the actual items picked & packed will be weighed and you will be charged according to the actual weight. To find out the exact charges for your order, simply log into your account after your order ships. You will see the total charged as well as the items that were shipped. We also send you a packing list email of your order, once it is loaded on the truck.